Thursday, October 7, 2010

Windows Open!

Now I'm not talking your typical ... windows open. I'm talking windows open, screens off!
Why haven't I thought of this before!!? There is something freeing about opening your window and having the branches flow right on in with the breeze. Now sure, the night brings with it creepy crawlies.. but I'm not worried about that right now, it's noon! I'm just excited that Penelope can be in 2 places at once. She sits on the ledge outside, then snuggles up right next to my leg. I think she likes the freedom as well!
Anyways, autumn is here. The rains have fallen. And I am excited for the change in season.
WELCOME! BIENVENUE!! VALKOMMEN!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ha I have done that before! So weird to have a door to outside in your room, but it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete