Monday, December 20, 2010

this is who i is.

I follow a blog by a woman named Bianca.. she is spunky & in love with Jesus. A while back she wrote this and I wanted to write one too ... however it just wasn't working. Today I was encouraged to be who I is and came up with the following:

I thrive off awkward moments.
I am bad at goodbyes.
I cry a lot.
I enjoy people.
I am an introvert.
I often laugh, especially when i feel nervous.
And I understand the gift of a smile.
I do not love as much as I can, but I am learning to try a lot more.
My family loves me and this is a new found comfort.
I love God and the woman he is making me to be.
I have no idea how God can shape up this ridiculous mess of a person, but I know that He does. Daily.
Patience is rough.
Honesty is beautiful.

And I'll ask you the same question;
in a hundred words or so, who are you?

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're getting to know yourself. you do it well :) here's to more awkward moments, people, comfort, patience, rough honesty and more lovely times.


    ps, you're closer to the 100 words than Bianca is. teehee.

    ReplyDelete