Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Zero. Zip. Zilch.

I had no idea.
I had no idea what I had signed up for, simply by getting out of bed this morning.
I had no idea that I would be asked to dance while at work.
I had no idea that in offering my friend a ride home from school; I would be so deeply encouraged as she shared her life with me, that in her vulnerability and honesty I would witness healing. 
I had no idea that I could enjoy class more if I took the time to get to know my professor.
I had no idea that a spur of the moment In-N-Out run with my favorite sister would be so good and so necessary.
I had no idea that a hug could bring so much peace.
I had no idea that I was holding back and that honesty is the most freeing thing.
I had no idea that I would be so blessed with an abundance of free food.
I had no idea, but I am so glad.
So glad.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment