Saturday, July 13, 2013

It was go!

This is my team!!  Sarah, Tom, & Izzy.  Two of us are from California and two of us are from Ohio.  We have been here in Milwaukee, WI for 8 weeks now.  It's been great!!  I love that God, the God who called me to this ministry 7 months ago is the same God who spoke to the heart of each person on my team; each person said yes to that call.
We are currently leading youth on week long missions trips with YouthWorks! 
It has been a challenge for sure, but more fun than anything!!  It's so beautiful to see the way God has called so many to him, and to see so many say yes.  I have worked alongside people who are unsure of what is to come, I have worked alongside people who are confident of what is next; and despite the difference in realities I am able to acknowledge that God is good and that as long as I seek God with everything in me, I will find Him.  Here's to what's next!!
Cheers,
Bree
PS. Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment