Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Prayer

Dear God,
Everyday is a battle. I realize that now, this morning.
Father, I pray now for strength in You. Knowing that the enemy may well attack, but God, I choose to let you lead me into battle. I will prayerfully enter today, constantly recognizing that although I am terribly weak, You are strong. I trust You.
Father, I pray now for encouragement from (and in) You. Knowing that the enemy is wise in his ways of deciet. But God, You are so much bigger than he. I look to You for my worth, and I accept Your love for me. I trust You.
God. I also ask for purpose. Today, reveal to me what it is you would have me do. I want to act, in love, for You. My purpose here on earth is to glorify You and grow Your Kingdom. Lead me into that. I trust You.
God, I trust the ways you want to use me and I trust I am not alone. I pray against feelings of inadequacy, any failure in temptations, and a contentment in mediocracy. I ask that You to teach me to rest in You. Instill in me a confidence of who I am in You. Lead me to You in all things that together we will conquer the flesh. And build in me the desire to fully embrace Your vision as well as Your drive to accomplish it. I pray for peace, but I pray for me to be used in this battle as well.
Sensitize my sense to You, that I hear and respond to Your calls. Grow me today, do not let me be unchanged in You.
Today I live for You Father. I ask all this is the mighty name of Your Son Jesus Christ!
Thank You,
Breana there's Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment